How long was your longest relationship and friendship?

Why and how did it end?

K. Thanks.

- Harvey

41

Most Helpful Girl

• Am actully going throw both of them right now.

My Friendship 6 years.

& my longest relationship is 8 monthes :)

What Girls Said 3

• Longest friendship is 16 years and longest relationship was 5 months. I'm a better friend then I am a girlfriend.

• Why do you say that?

• Yup everything does and I'm sure that things will change one day.

• That's for sure.

• my longest relationship was was with my bestfriend whom had a huge crush on me and I said yes we were friends for a year and together for 15 months... I ended it because I didn't want to be the girl with the high school sweetheart all 4years and I wanted meet others.

yeah I still feel bad. :/

• My longest friendship is of 10 years. I went to middle school with her, highschool and now same college and we have the same major and classes! We are still friends and hope she will be one of those friends for life!

My longest relationship is for 4.5 years. I am still together with the guy and things are going well. I could see us possibly getting married in the future. But if we do not --- after breakup feelings have gone away - we will be friends.

What Guys Said 1

• My longest relationship was my ex of 3 years.

My longest friendship is my best male friend Carmelo. Known the guy since 13 and he's my future best man at my future wedding.

Best female friendship would have to be Aundria, known her for about 4 years now.