To delete or not to delete?

After you broke up with someone...

1. What made you delete their number?
2. What made you keep their number?
3. How long did it take you to make a decision what to do?

Lets say for example after 12 months or longer you havnt spoken to each other you must know if its worth keeping or deleting?

41

Most Helpful Girl

• I deleted my exs number the same hour that we broke up.
    He cheated, so he can eat a dick.

• my girlfriend cheated on me, but still wants be friends with me & the guy she cheated with. I feel guilty for refusing friendship.

• Just delete her. If she cheated before she will do it again.

What Girls Said 3

• Well it took me about 1.5 nano seconds... obvious exaggeration, but that's what it felt like. I honestly do it to keep myself from contacting them after its been established that they have no more interest in having me around

• I deleted my ex's number rather quickly. I do that to move on and not be tempted to contact them again.

• It took me about 6 months but I deleted it and the urgent to contact him was gone because I knew I couldn't. Once you do it it feels like a weight is lifted

What Guys Said 1

• If you have them on your friends list on a web site let them delete so you won't feel bad. Its over anyway. Now if you feel they are stalking you for Info to talk to there friends about and to rant on you then you delete them