No contact isn't helping me?

How can the dumper move on or replace someone sooo quickly? Its as if I meant nothing to her & I can be replaced really easily.

Obviously she's moved on, but even if its not a rebound are they sometimes kidding themselves? Is the other person who replaced me simply better than me, or could it be that im not giving her any attention anymore so she's looking for it elsewhere?

I guess I can't blame her but, the thought of being replaced so quickly & easily is hurting me sooooo much.

42

Most Helpful Guy

• I think I'm in the same boat as you. From what I have seen and read personally, when she is dumping you she has a few guys lined up. She has been more distant before breaking up and talking to these potential partners a lot more. They may not be better then you but they are giving her something that you have stopped giving her, listening, attention or other. Yeah it hurts like hell but you will heal and move on. I know it hurts me just thinking about it with my ex. But you have your good days and bad days. Pain is weakness leaving the body.

What Girls Said 4

• um... if a girl really loved you, she'll try to replace the space you left in your heart when she or you left her with someone else... especially if you've been together for a long time... but dont think she has moved one... most of the time she's still hurting...

it happened to me once... & tbh i didn't even do it on purpose... i genuinely thought that i was really into the new guy, but its afterwards that i realised that he was just someone i tried to replace my ex with... and tried to feel like nothing was wrong and that i'm happy, but i was lying to myself

• Thank you for being honest with me & youself it takes courage to admit it.

• did you get back with your ex then?

• no i didn't. my ex was a dick... i just didn't date someone for a really long while after that...

• I'm sorry you feel that way, I don't think it's that they moved on so easily. It could be they just finally made the decision of who they truly wanted to be with, I get played like a damn drumset like nieve and trusting is tatted on my forehead , and I've learned that they don't just find someone new they always had that person. And of course your going to feel like you weren't up to par but I don't think that's what it is, they just wanted to do something different

• How long has it been

• 1 month. I've done 3 months in the past

• I kind of broke the no contact rule recently, worst mistake. Its almost like starting over again because the feelings come rushing back when I see his pictures, wonder who he is seeing and all that. And lol I would message you but you're anon

• positiverotate@gmail. com. I'm chatting to others off here too who are all in similar situations. It helps

• It could be, but just talk to her.

What Guys Said 1

• Some ladies once they decide it's done will line up a replacement before they break it off.
    And the girls with more integrity don't.
    It's harsh, but it's probably happened to all males at some stage of their life.