I don't have any clue with this guy (my ex). Could you please tell me?

all I can tell you that he killed my dog because he wanted to kill me or something...(not directly but he did kill my dog)

he blocked (from Facebook) me for a while, for about a year and he unblocked a month ago...he is with this girl -----he got this girl while we were having a fight: we were fighting all the time and then, in the end,I've got a new boyfriend at that time and he got extremely mad...and then he got this girl...asap that I have got a new bf...

he knows my character..I am not a person who disconnects with anybody like I did to him... but as soon as I found out that he killed my dog, I just simply ignored him. totally ignored him.

I don't get his reaction...block me and unblock me and then again block me...though I didn't say anything... (he even opened his profile and his pics with her and so on...but I didn't do anything which is totally not me.---can you understand?

what's the matter with this guy?!? could you tell me?

+1 y
now he unblocked me again.I met his friend on this weekend, and he was totally angry with me!?!I really don't get it.by the way the dog which he killed,my dog was with my sister while she was very ill..---I was out of my country
+1 y
so I didn't have any clue how much she was sick... my sister's gonna die in 2months or so...

+1 y
------nextelement: I did not intend to bitching at you. I just don't want to explain every single details to make people get bored.I just wrote briefly about the certain situation which I have now. other people understood, man...except you! :-P boy!
+1 y
the point is not 'blocking me unblocking me'. I want to know why he is doing constantly I want to know what kind of bad intention he has.but I blocked him when he unblocked me again. he is still there even now but I don't give a damn about it.
3
8