After a break up do you expect to still be able to sleep with your ex girlfriend?

Do you expect/assume/hope that you will continue to have sex with your ex girlfriend after you have either dumped her or been dumped? Just wondering how many men think that they will still have sex after a break up. Any benefits to abstaining altogether and refusing sex?

34

Most Helpful Girl

• Omg Never do it! it benefits him and not you! If your still sleeping with him like he's still your boyfriend how can you ever really move on when your still sexually & emotionally tied to him. don't do it, let him jack off to your memory...dont give him the ass if your not a couple

What Guys Said 4

• If the relationship ends, then that's partly because one of both of us does not want to be intimate with the other. Why on earth would you want to have sex with someone who had rejected a relationship with you?

Masturbation is certainly better than sex with someone who does not really like you that much.

• me and my ex broke up but she still wanted to be FWB, I said no but 6 months later she still asked the same question

• My ex sucks at life and I wouldn't sleep with her again. Actually the thought of her makes my d*** want to suck up into my stomach. She is hot and all, sure.. but she knows it. I'm sure all the other guys she's slept with since she dumped me love it though

• prolly hope for it but I would never expect it at all. id assume once we're broken up that's the end of it all.

What Girls Said 2

• my ex dumped me after the 1st time we were 2geva. barely made time 4me, no respect, kept me a secret. we became f*** buddies, even though I wanted him back. just as I saw fings sort of going back 2 da way they used 2 (texting and talking alot, having a laugh) I called it off. almost instantly he asked me to get back 2geva wiv him. I called the shots, commitement etc on those rules...now he's in love wiv me 2months later and treats me right and its all the complete opposite.guess some people are dif though. weird huh?

• I would do it if my current boyfriend wanted me too because I lost my virginity to him.