I dropped my friends with benefits but?

I just stopped talking to my friends with benefits because she could no longer have sex with me. I just stopped texting her and calling her BUT she didn’t call or text me either. I thought she was catching a feeling that’s why I dropped her. I even told told her she's not my girlfriend but she didn’t say anything.

I thought she would try and contact me but she just kinda didn’t. Im not trippin or anything but I thought she was catching feelings but she just doesn’t care that I stopped talking to her…whats up?

43

Most Helpful Guy

• Isn't that what you wanted? Why question it

Most Helpful Girl

• What do you care? She's not your girlfriend and you only want her for sex and she's holding out for a relationship. Don't play games. Move on. One of the people in a friends with benefits always ends up getting feelings. Let her go and find someone like minded as yourself just looking for sex.

What Guys Said 2

• Do you really give a fuck?
    Or is your ego just hurt?

• Maybe you should be sleeping with dudes

What Girls Said 3

• Um... if you told her why then it's most likely because she tired of being Ole reliable cause while she's keeping ur D warm that means ur actually looking for a girl whose girlfriend martial cause she's just something to have cause you know you can , yes she did agree and put herself in the situation to be deemed as a "hollaback girl" "side beezy" "Fck buddy" etc but girls get tired of being just that especially if they thought it could've been more and the way they could get that more is to start out on term you were comfortable with

• LOL

Sounds like you're the one who got attached, not her

• Sounds like your tripping to me. Sucks when you think someone cares but they don't huh?