When to move on?

When should I cut my losses. For example if there is a girl that I am interested in used to return my calls and answer, but only does it now rarely? I don't know if I should be persistent and try to pursue her, or just cut my losses and call it a day?

The thing is I don't know if now is the point of no return.
How to stop thinking about the girl, because I like someone said she probably has not even thought about me once. I want to become more detached and able to not show much emotion?

67

Most Helpful Girl

• if she was interested she wouldn't miss your calls let alone not return em. before I was dating my bf, and even now after being with him for 4 years, I have my phone on me and will always answer his calls, but if I truly can't, then I call him back asap. I wouldn't advise you to cancel her out completely, but move on with your romantic life. try flirting with some new girls to get your mind off of her and to see what else is out there. everyone deserves someone that reciprocates their feelings.

What Girls Said 5

• I think you should give her some space for a while, give her some breathing room. If she's still interested in you, let her be the one to call you first

• Well love, have you asked her? Maybe she is just really busy or stressed... But if she doesn't reply at all at all, then maybe she is trying to give you a hint.

• if I were you I would pull back a bit, show less interest so you don't come on too strong. within time she will wonder what happened to all of the calls from you etc and call you... unless of course she isn't dating someone else

• IT MEANS SHE AINT THT SHE AINT INTRESTED I DO IT ALL THE TIME AND I TALK BK COS I LIKE PLAYIN GAMES BUT IM NOT ACTALLY ITRESTED..AND IF You WANT TO GET HR INTRESTED PAY NOT ATTENTION TO SHE WILL STRT TO WONDER BOIS PUSH IT AND THEN You MKE THEM FED UP THAS Y GIRLS NORMALLY G FOR THE PLAYAS DNT PAY TO MUCH ATTENTION W WANT WAT WE CNT HAVE GOSH

• Girls like you is why guys cheat on you who gets gamed then. grow up

• English Lady Or who ever you are English

• ACTAULLY LUV IVE HAD EXPERIENCEID WHY THE F*** SHUD MEN TREAT GIRLS LIKE SHIT BUT WE DNT BK AT THIS MOMENT I DNT HAVE FEEE A SHIT BWT FEELINGS I DNT GIV A SHIT BWT ANIWUN .. MEN DESERVE IT .. I WILL LEARN LESSON AT SUM POINT BUT TILL THEN I WILL CARYY ON WITH WAT IM HAPPIE DOING IVE HAD ENUF OF BOIS

• it depends on how interested you are in the girl. If you are really interested keep going but don't stop your life if your thinking about her call her don't sit by the phone.

What Guys Said 7

• Hey if your still interested and you know you might just have a chance, never ever give up on happiness man. Don't follow what your mind says, follow what your heart says. Nevertheless, anyone and everyone can give up instantly, its that few who keep on coming back for more, your dream girl is right there go get her, and stay stronger than strong man.

• This robert guy sounds f***ing stupid don't listen to a thing he says

• This sounds like the stuff stalkers are made of. Sorry to sound so negative but you CAN'T MAKE A PERSON LIKE YOU.

• Im advicing him to stay positive, and if he's still interested to not give up, and keep on trying. Only time will tell when he might need to move on, but from his ownself. It's loser people like you, who give up right away, because you can only give up right away. That shows a lot about you buddy.

• Sad to have to say that it sounds like she has moved on. If she was interested, you would know it. Better to move on and let her come back to you, than to become the guy who the other girls see as a stalker type.

Good Luck,

James

• My recommendation is to ease off, but until you like someone else, try to keep the possibility alive without really pursuing her.

• For some reason people tend to want what they can't have.

• I'd move on. Been there.

• leave her alone if she misses you she will come back to you if she don't then call it a day

• It sucks man, I know from first hand experience because I'm going through it right now. Don't become a sucker. Stop calling her. Let her call you. And if she does, play a little hard to get, do what she did to you. She's not appreciating you and the value you can bring to her life right now.

• For your update: that's where I'm at too. You don't know for sure if it's the point of no return, you always think there's some potential there. But then I came to the realization how much this is hurting me and how little its hurting her: think, in the last twenty days, did you think about her all twenty days? And how many days do you think she thought about you on her own? Two? Three? That should answer the question. Stop hurting yourself. If she likes you, she'll come back.

• No matter how hard it is. Keep doing nothing about it. Let yourself feel your emotions. Keep doing nothing. Some days you'll wake up and it'll hurt like heck and you wonder just how you spent all that time with someone, but she didn't value it as much as you did. How could she be like that? You spent all that time and you're only an asterisk in her life, if that. And then in a few weeks it'll feel a little better, then a little better, then it becomes the part of you that is tucked away

• And by doing nothing, I mean don't act on your emotions. Don't call her, etc. Fill your day with hobbies/activities--find a new hobby if you have to. Work on improving yourself. But for yourself, not for anybody else and especially not for her.