Do dumpers usually break contact?

I usually hear that dumpees are the ones to break contact, but how often do dumpers break contact? and why would a dumper break contact? especially if for the first few weeks after a relationship they talked to the person.. and then they suddenly distanced themselves... Does that usually mean they have someone new? they still have feelings? ESPECIALLY if you guys still had a great connection after the breakup

31

Most Helpful Girl

• Honestly, for me, its the fact that reality hits hard. And it becomes way too painful to be with that person, having them there... but not having them. I need space and time for the pain to hurt less. That's when I break off contact no matter what the situation.

Most Helpful Guy

• I broke up with my ex, and i just distanced myself as far away from her as i possibly could. blocking/ignoring all that shit. I guess my heart is cold as ice, or maybe its just my way to deal with problems. But i guess it makes good sense. Once you throw a grenade you dont go back to it, and check up on it if it's still ticking?

What Girls Said 2

• I have no clue.

• Breaking all contact after a break up is very normal and in fact the healthiest thing to do. If there is a clean break every person can sort things out without any confusion and disturbance.

• This kind of happened with my ex... she said she is friends with an ex.. even though they only talk once in awhile, So I don't get why she wouldn't be that way with me.. unless if it's WAY too soon (only been a month)

What Guys Said 0

The only opinion from guys was selected the Most Helpful Opinion, but you can still contribute by sharing an opinion!