Why would A guy remain in contact with an EX GF?

What would be a reason to still contact an ex girlfriend a year after breaking up.

My ex boyfriend and I were friends for two years before dating and after breaking up he wanted to be friends. I said no at first but he talked me into it. He suggested we have sex a few times. Each time unsuccessful, I’m not a booty call. He still texted me even when I had a boyfriend. Every couple of months he texts me. One time we didn’t speak for 3 months (I ignored his texts) he said You dont ever hit me up and you ignored me for months” all this crap.

23

Most Helpful Guy

• Sex mostly. I can hardly imagine a friendship with my ex without it. I'm not saying it's impossible but 90% that Is the case

Most Helpful Girl

• Guys don't give up. You are a booty call

• lol, If only I was giving up the booty

What Guys Said 2

• He apparently doesn't think or understand the words breakup and no

• to be civil

What Girls Said 1

• You answered you own question they keep in contact cause why go through the trouble of "dating" apps n "friends " in ur area apps when you can just hit up someone you already know , someone who had a emotional attachment to you and someone if you say the right things might just break lol. It's a application for being a "Ole Rielable" all guys have one even if the say they don't that one girl who will sleep with them for whatever reason. He was simply testing to see if you'd fill out the service.