How long do I give him to contact me before I move on?

He still likes me and said he'd still contact me after he broke things off because he didn't want a relationship. I'm hoping we can still be together somehow or that he will come to his senses. He said he'd contact me still, how long do I give him to contact me before I know there is no hope? some people say a week is the limit but is that true?

11

What Guys Said 1

• If he broke things off, you should go out and find someone that appreciates you and don't worry about your ex

• The last time we hung out though (the day he broke things off..4 days ago) we hung out and he acted the way he normally does, it made me think there is still hope he's just not ready for a relationship..is that true? I'm just waiting for him to contact me cause he said he still would

What Girls Said 1

• I don't think there is a "time limit" its all very personal and I think you need to do what's right for you when its right. But never put your life on hold for someone! Move on on your own time