How do I get rid of my ex boyfriend who goes around spreading rumors that I flirt with all the guys and was betraying him?

the truth is that i actually sacrificed a lot for him and even lost many of my friends since he did not like them. but now that i broke up, he tells everyone that i used to flirt with all other guys.. infact, i got into a lot of trouble so many times, just so that he is saved.. please help, he is making my life horrible since we are in the same class.. thank you.

11

What Guys Said 1

• There's not much you can do when someone makes up lies about you. That's a big trigger for me that makes me wish I could kill. Just stop all communication with him and try your best to ignore it. He'll get his one day

What Girls Said 1

• Ehh.. My ex did the same he went around spreading lies about me. He told everyone that i was the one that screwed him over.. which is a fucking lie lol. When my family and close friends knew what really went down that when I told them about it they all started laughing and said that he's pathetic!! Whatever karma's a bitch.. You should just ignore it. He's probably just butt hurt that you broke up with him.