How would I know if he misses me?

I've known this guy for 2 years and we initially mutually ended things when he wasn't sure about marrying me. But then I brought up something unintentionally and he became angry at me to which I stopped replying - and we haven't talked ever since. (He became angry because he was probably embarrassed because I found out something).
1.5 month into no contact and I wonder if he misses me? I don't know where he is or what he's doing? We never really removed each other from snapchat and he always views mine and barely puts anything himself now (which is unusual for him).
Also at the end he said things like I'm blocking you and don't you ever message me.
So if he hates me so much, why doesn't he just delete me? Honestly; I love him too much to do it myself. However, he probably thinks I'm happy without him because of my snapstories! I don't want him to think I don't miss him or I dont care enough to be grieving.
Honestly; I want him to reconsider. Are there any chances that he might reconsider? Should I just let him know that I miss him like crazy?

10

What Guys Said 0

What Girls Said 1

• No no no. Sure you miss him and that's normal, the break up is still new. They worst thing you can do is to tell him that you miss him. Things ended explosively and as he's the one who blew things off and got angry, let him simmer like that. Ask yourself, do you miss him or do you miss how you used to feel when you were with him? You were happy before him and you'll be happy after him. Honestly getting back in contact will be such a massive step back for you, you must move forward and stop thinking about what could have been. You won't but you should take the first step to delete him from all your social media, still being involved in each others business won't do anyone any favours in the long run. If he thinks it will work out and that you two should give it another shot, let him contact you.