How to stop seeing my sugar daddy?

I've been having a sugar daddy for 3 months now. He literally pays for everything and spoils me.
Not gonna lie but not having to worry about being broke is nice and actually it makes me happy. And on top of that, he doesn't ask for much. We haven't had anything sexual, only some hugging. We only go to some fancy restaurants and talk about his work, my studies, politics, philosophy, etc.
I enjoy spending my time with him, he is a great talker.

But then again I feel guilty about him giving me so much money. Sure, he can afford it but it makes me feel uncomfortable and I know that I can't keep doing this forever since I'd never see a sugar daddy and have a boyfriend at the same time.
It all feels so wrong.

But I just can't stop seeing him because me being happy and content outweighs my guilt. I've been telling myself to stop seeing him since last month but I just CAN'T.

Any advice?
Please don't be rude.

72

Most Helpful Guy

• If you have guilt you are definitely doing something wrong so at the end of the day it's your decision if you want to be a good person or a whore

Most Helpful Girl

• It's up to him to give you money. If he didn't want to, he knows he can stop. You should tell him that you're starting to feel bad and see what he says.
    Having a non sexual sugar daddy would be cool, how did you find one?

What Guys Said 1

• You said he was a great talker, so talk to him about it. I'm sure that he will understand you and you will find a solution.

What Girls Said 6

• I wish I had a sugar daddy like that! Out of curiosity, what website did you use? Please answer back thanks!!! Anyway, I say if you want stop
    Then stop !

• Stay safe though, most sugar daddies DO want sex. I was just lucky. I found him on seekingarrangement

• I know but when your dirt poor like me and all you have is an education it seem fun to do!

• Maybe talk to him about. See if this could delve into a relationship. Tell him about your guilt and see what he says. I'd kill to have a sugar daddy honestly.

• make your mind up and stop contact

• How'd you find him? I'm considering getting one.

• Stay safe though. I found him on seekingarrangement

• Im confused because it seems like you like him. And the problem is you also like the money? Let me ask you this, If he didn't have money would you still want to be with him?

• Exactly. To be honest I would because I feel lonely without him

• Well stop labeling him as your sugar daddy. See him as your boyfriend and just talk to him and tell him its ok to tone down the money part of yall's relationship.

• You can... You just don't want to.
    Bit of a bitch haha