Talking with my ex?

My ex broke up with me about three weeks ago. Haven't talked to her since the break up. I have been busy with sports and school and traveling. I'm out of the country now but I was thinking of texting her when I get back and see how she is doing and everything. I have read a few articles on texting to get your ex back and books. The point of no contact is to better your self and what not. The reason why we broke up was that the distance was getting to her and she wasn't happy. So I was thinking of texting her and seeing how she was. What are your thoughts on this?

11

What Girls Said 1

• Just tell her the truth, articles and books don't matter, it your situation that you have to reason with.

What Guys Said 1

• Move on man! In a relation if SHE-Devil wants breakup then whatever you may do to keep your relation happy.. It'd never be happy genuinely! So better getting a heart break later.. Move on! there must be someone else for you