How do you get over someone who changed?

So when I first met my girlfriend she was amazing and nice and I fell completely in love with her. Then over time it all changed. She now lies to me, puts me down, checks out other guys, etc. And it is making me feel so bad. I tried talking to her about it but nothing I do changes it. I love who she was a lot. But I am starting to get depressed with all the lies and emotional abuse and am constantly worried about her cheating on me. How do I move on? How do I get over her?

11

Most Helpful Girl

• If you think that nothing can be done to save the relationship and you think breaking up is the healthiest option, all you need to do is give you some time to heal. Break ups always hurt, but moving on is a process and you won't hurt forever.

Most Helpful Guy

• Plain and simple: you need to dump that bitch. Why are you subjecting yourself to all that emotional abuse? You don't deserve that! End it before she makes you into a bitter old man.

What Girls Said 0

The only opinion from girls was selected the Most Helpful Opinion, but you can still contribute by sharing an opinion!

What Guys Said 0

The only opinion from guys was selected the Most Helpful Opinion, but you can still contribute by sharing an opinion!