Is he into his ex?

me and my boyfriend have been together for about 6 months, he's dated a few girls before me, but had a serious relationship with a girl that he went out with for over a year. they had sex, A LOT. and were really into each other. ill ask why they broke up in the first place, and he always replies with different bullsh*t stories. and stupid ones too. he tells me things like he lost feelings for her, and never let her do anything. was always fighting with her about stupid things but she never said anything back. she let him run her life. and sometimes stuff he does with me, ill ask "did you do that with her?" and he'll say yes, and it makes me feel uncomfortable. like he thinks about her. which I feel he does. and I'm extremely understanding. I had a relationship before him for a year, and I know how that sh*t goes. so I don't give him a hard time about it. but I feel like he isn't over her? see she got a boyfriend 5 months after they broke up. and he was hurt. he admitted that to me, and again I understand. but still? is he not over her?

11

What Guys Said 1

• he probably is nowhere near over her. it seems liek he's doing a lot of comparing and he's hurt that she has a boyfriend now. but if you ask what he's done with his ex you can't ask if he's over her if you keep bringing her up

What Girls Said 1

• If you have been together for 6 months I'm doubting that he still has feelings for her. I mean I ask my boyfriend if he does things with me that he did with his ex and the answer is yes but you know its hard to do different things and it doesn't mean he is doing it to think of her. I always do things that remind me of my ex of 3 years and its not like I'm even thinkin of him when I do it. Its just that when you love someone you tend to carry out the same actions to show love. I don't think that he would have been with you for 6 months and still had feelings for her. And from the sounds of it he was in it for the sex that you point out the sex all the time thing. Honestly, I don't think you have a thing to worry about.