Help!!! Can you give me some insight and define this relationship for me, I am soo confused?

My ex boyfriend and I hang out sometimes. We act all lovy dovy towards each other such as kissing, cuddling, hugging, holding hands, sleepovers while holding hands. If he makes food he'll usually offers it to me and/or feeds it to me. It feels just as if we are still dating when we're together.
Last time I saw him I thought it got a little better because he was holding me/cuddling me close to him like with he's head propped up on mine. He told me all about his gaget he bought and showed me how it works and told me how much of a discount he got on it. He was telling me all about his new work friends and events aside from telling me about his work and asking me about mine. He was telling me how he was planning to get things to decorate his couch.

However, when I text him sometimes he answers me and sometimes he doesn't. I understand he always been bad at texting/calling so I usually do it first.
However, he is starting to tell me he was going to text me until I got to him first.

So what's going on here because I am so confused? ?

10

What Guys Said 0

What Girls Said 1

• Sometimes a person can't text you back, it's just how it is. I get busy and I forget to return messages. However if you sent a message and he doesn't even bother to send you a late reply he is just a bad friend and that's not cool. However it depends on what you texted I guess.

• We'll I accepted that people forget aND he is very forgetful.

• Be forward- its something that is very attractive. You can go with the flow and still be forward.

• How?

Anyways what do you think we are to each other