Getting over a break up? how long?

12

Most Helpful Guy

• There is no "exact time length" for getting over a break up. This can vary in time, based on the level of attraction you felt for him and why you both broke up and even though you are at that stage where you're not accepting it, there comes a point where you'll realize that no matter how much you cry, reminisce and perhaps even harass him/her-they won't come back. Why? because they are no longer interested. So that leaves you with only 1 option- To accept it, perhaps cry one last time but ultimately move on. Why? There is no human being on this earth that can possibly be worth ruining your self-esteem or personality, you need to value yourself and recognize that what, that person didn't value enough-someone else will.

• I know that, but he cut me off, one day I was saying hi and he was blocking me. And he was NEVER clear that he didn't want anything else with me. I thought he was just angry at the beggining cuz I was texting him a lot and told me to stop and I did. a couple weeks later i texted him to check him and apologize and he was blocking me. but he was always like " we can be friends" "u can talk to me if u want" "better talk to me when u are on your regular mood". Most of the time I feel i'm over him, some others days i'm like expecting he will unblock me. and other days after disasters dates, i'm like missing him.

Most Helpful Girl

• I don't understand the question.

If you give yourself a deadline for getting over it you'll never get over it by then.

What Guys Said 1

• How long did you date? How involved were you? A few details might help.

• it was a month but we had like 7- 8 dates on a month. And sometimes we just spent the night cuddling and we kept talking after our last date (he moved away) but suddenly one day he said he couldn't see us talking.

• Did you have sex? How many times? What did you talk about? Did either of you ever say "I love you?"

• we only had sex once. and was previously to his trip. we used to make jokes together about some high school behaviours, and used to talk about his family, about how he was when he was in high school (a class clown) and he was also asking me if I would turn into his religion, making jokes about that. but he cut me off after the break up. one day I was saying hi and he was blocking me. And he was NEVER clear that he didn't want anything else with me. I thought he was just angry at the beggining cuz I was texting him a lot and told me to stop and I did. a couple weeks later i texted him to check him and apologize and he was blocking me. but he was always like " we can be friends" "u can talk to me if u want" "better talk to me when u are on your regular mood". Most of the time I feel i'm over him, some others days i'm like expecting he will unblock me. and other days after disasters dates, i'm like missing him.

What Girls Said 0

The only opinion from girls was selected the Most Helpful Opinion, but you can still contribute by sharing an opinion!