My girlfriend just broke up with me. Need help NOW?

So my girl was drinking with her sister tonight, and they got into a physical fight. My girlfriend had me pick her and her son up because she was drunk and her sister litteraly took her son to God knows where. So we find her son, and I take her to her house. She texts me telling me she want to break up because her family life is hectic and she doesn't want to put anyone through any drama. I don't know what to do my heart is broken. She told me not to text her again and that she loves me. I know she is drunk right now so I figured I would tell her I'm always there for her no matter what. But she still insists on breaking up with me. What should I do? Someone please help? I'm devastated.

23

Most Helpful Girl

• Maybe just wait until she sobers up and see if you can have a discussion with her about it. She probably just feels really overwhelmed by everything that happened with her sister at the moment.

• So she finally texted me this morning tell me how bad she needed me and how much her and her son want me in their lives. And she told me what happened. So her sister was in the restroom and she came out and said that her sisters boyfriend and my girlfriend were flirting, and she kicked her butt really really bad. So now I'm kind of curious because if her sister was just drunk and imagining stuff or if they really were or if they were messing around, I just don't know what to believe. What do you make of it?

What Girls Said 1

• Give her time and do not respond to her texts unless they are good ones?

What Guys Said 3

• Talk with her about all of this calmly and openly when she's sober and ready to discuss things thoughtfully.

This situation will not resolve quickly. Be the relaxed, reliable, steady one here. She knows you're there. Give it time and don't let it affect you too negatively. Good luck. :)

• Lol strongsloot/10 Go NC even if she comes back

• Nope thats drama bro all that is drama you're not the one and I beilive someone else is in her life.