Might have just ruined the best thing that has ever happened to me?

This guy and I have been talking for about 2-3 weeks now, we are both in college I'm 18 he's 20, we love about 6 hours away from each other so we don't really get to see each other as much as we would like to. During the time we have been talking he has told me how much he cares about me, wants to make me the happiest girl alive, buy me everything I ever wanted, wants to know what it feel like to have my head laying on him etc. etc. etc. Well this morning I tried to break things off because not only do we not get to see each other but he's older and I thought that it was the best because I've always run from relationships due to complications through my family and it's hard for me to trust people and let them in. He didn't understand what the deal was, and told me that he didn't want me to run because he doesn't want to lose me, and that if I like him as much as I say I do I would be fighting for him the way he is fighting for me. Well after a long talk I decided that it was incredibly stupid for me to do that, and I feel that I have pushed him away. He said that we're okay and we will talk later after he gets out of class but is there something I should tell him to make him understand how sorry and stupid I feel for doing this?

02

What Guys Said 2

• just explain the reasons you did it, it sounds like he understands you already so hopefully he'll be patient.

try not to run away from relationships. conquer those fears you have

• I think he already understands. Just tell him the LDR is frustrating you, he'll understand.

What Girls Said 0