When do you know you have a chance?

Say your trying to win your ex back. What are some of the signs they would give to show you they are interested and that you have a chance?

Ladies if you could help me I would highly appreciate it.

11

What Girls Said 1

• Hm... Well I've never had someone fight for me after a break up which p*ssed me off to no end even though I did the breaking on both accounts BUT I certainly did dream about what would win me back and wished they both grew a pair and fought. In a nut shell I would say; be courageous. Show integrity as there's nothing more unattractive than desperation but show courage. Apologise in a creative way. Don't just say sorry. Really show the lengths you went to in order to chase them in your actions not in your words. If they don't budge just be their friend. Care for them, hang out with them. It may take a little while but if you're meant to be she'll realise that and see what a great friend you are and question why you even broke up in the first place. I hope this helps :)

What Guys Said 1

• You can always win someone back in most cases, however, there may be the missing link of trust which is one of the MOST important ingredients any lasting relationship will need. also if you hurt them several times; how did you not realize it or why wasn't the subject even addressed when you guys were together before? might all be a huge communication issue.

Good Luck.

- Harvey D