Where is your birth mark? Mines on my back and its quite big...

Just curious to where other peoples birth mark is?

105

Most Helpful Girl

• I have a strange dimple/scar in the middle of my chest, like right below my collarbones. I don't know how it got there, but my parents say it's always been there, haha.

You can see it in this picture:

link

What Guys Said 5

• Well I have this kind of thing on my right arm, there are two like lndented lines on my inner arm, not sure if that counts. but I do have a lot more scars from growing up

• i have three actually lol

i have one on my palm its a size of a dot

and one on the ball of my right foot

and another right above my lip

• i have one at the back of my neck, no not the one like in the movie hitman :P

• I have one on my hand and a huge one on my upper thigh it's kinda weird lookin lol

• Mines on my left thigh. ;)

What Girls Said 9

• well I have a TON of freckles but I don't know if they count as birthmarks. my mom says I have one somewhere in my hair...she and my dad could see it when I was born but I have too much hair now but I'm assuming its still there lol!

• my mum says I have one on the top of my head, but I've never seen it.

• I have a bunch of little ones. There's one on my back that's more noticeable though, and one on my head, but it's covered by my hair anyway.

• On the top of my thigh...it's not very big at all though lol.

• Mine is on my inner left thigh. It's sort of big, but not really all that noticeable since it's only a shade or two darker than my skin tone, and when I get a tan in the summer, it looks like it's not even there because it blends in more.

• I have One on my stomach near my belly button. Its Only about 2 or 3 shades darker then my skin. Ands its about the size of a penny lol

• Left leg, upper thy, mid level. It's light brown, about one inch thick and two inches wide.

• I have one on the side of my waist on the right, its kinda shaped like a sun or sumthin and its like the size of a cookie or something and its a darker tan then I am. I am not white but I'm not tan either. idk.but the birthmark is tan.lol

• I have one behind my right knee and so its hard to tell its there