What's you're thoughts on this?

This is the last text me and my boyfriend wrote to each other yesterday, his writing is in white. Does he still feel anything for me or at least miss me? I'm finding it so hard right now, we were together for a year! Years before he met me he was on off with his old girlfriend. do you think we could ever get back together or is this it?

What's you're thoughts on this?

• He still likes you
  • He will get over you
  • Could get back together
    Vote C
  • Other
    Vote D

23

Most Helpful Guy

• Could be wrong, but it seems like he's trying to get you to break up with him over a text rather than him seeing you face to face and ending it. If that's the case then you should break up with him, heal, then find a better man (Just a suggestion).

• That's what I thought too! It's like he wanted me up bring it up! I agree with what you're saying.

• Don't die prematurely before slaping him and saying "Bitch, it's ovah!"
      Best of wishes m'am.

• Haha 👍 & thank you.

Most Helpful Girl

• That was the most chill noncommittal breakup I have ever read. Granted, the only breakup of any kind that I've read, but still.

Why not call a spade a spade and just be done? It's obvious neither of you cares very much about the relationship anyway since you were so chill about ending it.

• Tbh I wasn't happy about it but didn't want to show my emotions too him, as he made it obvious he didn't want to be with me.

What Guys Said 2

• I am not reading that "xx" covered bullshit.

• Translation please

What Girls Said 1

• Well he said u were perfect for him and will probably never fiND someone else like u. Sounds like it's about finances? You seemed ok with the breakup in your text. very strange conversation.

• Yeah was very strange, & I was okay with it as I didn't want him knowing it actually hurt me, I knew it was coming to this as 2 weeks of him acting weird.