Have you ever regretted breaking up with someone and/or rejecting them?

54

Most Helpful Guy

• The only thing close like that is I regret not taking this one girl to homecoming junior year of high school.

Most Helpful Girl

• Yes. There was this officer in the military I turned down because I was dating this other guy already. I don't date multiple guys at once, and told him I'm sorry, but I'm with someone. The guy I was already dating turned out to be possessive and abusive, so I wish I wouldn't have dated him, and dated the military guy. He seemed really sweet and intelligent.

What Guys Said 3

• I had an ex that was so good to me and my son mother drove 12 hours to break us up and left me with no option because she drove that far with son in the car. I was planning on marrying her because she was too good to believe.

• Yes, absolutely.

• Hmmm, nopes

What Girls Said 4

• Ehh maybe rejecting someone, but I only did it because I thought it was just jokes when I got asked out and I was too obsessed with another guy at that time.

• I regret not breaking up with my ex to be with another man who was clearly better for me. I rejected him because I felt loyal to my current boyfriend at that time. Sure enough my relationship ended a year later. And other guy moved on.

• I've regretted rejecting some guys before, yeah.

• No I never have