Have you ever regretted breaking up with someone and/or rejecting them?

54

Most Helpful Guy

• I had an ex that was so good to me and my son mother drove 12 hours to break us up and left me with no option because she drove that far with son in the car. I was planning on marrying her because she was too good to believe.

THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE

Most Helpful Girl

• Yes. There was this officer in the military I turned down because I was dating this other guy already. I don't date multiple guys at once, and told him I'm sorry, but I'm with someone. The guy I was already dating turned out to be possessive and abusive, so I wish I wouldn't have dated him, and dated the military guy. He seemed really sweet and intelligent.

THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE