Would you consider this cheating?

would you all consider it cheating if a guy started talking to another girl he was interested in before breaking up with his current girlfriend? a guy did this to me both ways...he started talking to me before he broke up with his ex (I found this out later...) and I was kind of wary of it. and then he started talking to the girl he's currently chasing at least two weeks before we broke up. (we had plenty of chances to break up within those two weeks...) I'm just wondering...

01

What Guys Said 1

• Man that's a really hard one, but I say within a long shot no. I mean talking is talking, but unless they did not go out on such a date then its really not officially cheating. Although beware though, guys or girls like these, could be quite dangerous though.

• Yeah, that's what I was thinking. I mean, I don't think it's right but I think it is kind of borderline cheating. thanks for your help! :)

• Thanks anytime but once again though be cautious good luck.

• Yeah. I don't have to worry about it anymore. the guy in question and I already broke up and I have no intention of getting back together with him ever. lol. I was just wondering what others take on the situation is.

What Girls Said 0