What is the most lame reason someone has dumped you?

94

Most Helpful Girl

• My sister had a boyfriend in high school who broke up with her because he thought she hung up him when really, her phone died.

• Oh WHAT! WOW! O my gosh that guy had issues then.

• Thanks for MHG!

• You are welcome.

Most Helpful Guy

What Girls Said 8

• Saying he was sick and didn't want to talk to anyone so he saw me valentines day, spent the weekend then went MIA for a month. He texts me a little after telling me that was his way of breaking up with me.. And the reason he broke up with me was because he was sick and didn't want anyone around him or anything. Then asked me to have makeup sex. 😔

• I liked him more than he liked me. Something about him not deserving me or whatever. I thought it was ridiculous at the time, but I'm grateful now

• I haven't really been in a relationship before so no one dumped me yet but the only crush I've ever had basically rejected me because "I'm too tall" lol I guess we were like the same height and funnily enough they just recently started talking to me again and told me "I think I will love you one day" and it really got me like "You know, if I'm "too tall" then maybe that's just because you're too short, man. so thanks but no thanks." like seriously.. wth is that? T_T

• The guy I was recently with for 10 months hasn't hit me up or anything for the past 3 weeks, I even tried to get a hold of him, so I guess you can say thats pretty lame lol

• No one has dumped me yet.

• I've never dated so I've never had that happen XD

• He wanted to be a doctor first.

• Not yet and it won't happen

What Guys Said 3

• "Your penis is too small"

Pfft what a load of crap 😒

• she say oh it sooobiiiig
    i saay fuk no bigger ist better lol
    then she say naaaaay
    then i say fuk u bitch my nose is my buisness... then it over :'(

Anyways I am kidding if you didn't get it.

• you told someone a known secret about me

• Oh, did you actually do that or did she jump to conclusions?

• no but its probably for the best she always jumped to cnclusions about everything... its not fun being with someone who can't trust you even when you dont give them a reason to not trust you.

• @timmy111 yeah crawling back makes them look desperate.