Slept with a guy and after this he said this?

After sleeping with a guy the other day he said to me
I have a 5 year old by the way..
'Got to say though didn't feel as if you've had a kid tbh'
What was meaning by this?

0|0

Most Helpful Guy

• He was saying you are tight like a virginal girl.. There's a lot of assumption that pregnancy causes a loose vagina, and I suppose there's SOME truth to that, depending ona lot of factors.

1|0
    0|0

Most Helpful Girl

• Being you both have slept together, he may have felt imperative to spill the baby beans, in case again, he should see your face.
    He may have wanted you to know More in store should you both become something 'More,' and with your amazing body that he found enticing, he also wanted you to Know... This is so much More and doesn't appear, dear, to be Baby material who has had a kid.
    Good luck. xx

0|0
    0|0

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 10

• meaning that your vagina doesn't feel like a child has been pushed through it

0|0
    0|0
  • I am not sure.

0|0
    0|0
  • A test to see if you still wanted to talk to him since he have a child by someone else. Most women don't talk to guys with kids because of the drama from the child mama.

0|0
    0|0
  • He meant your O ring wasn't blown out. Which was totally an immature assumption.
    A lot of guys assume that just because a woman has a baby she becomes "loose" downstairs which is so not true.

1|0
    0|0
  • He didn't mean anything. You are overthinking.

0|0
    0|0
  • Your pussy is very tight.

0|0
    0|0
  • he said you s tight tight = good

0|0
    0|0
  • He's just telling you he's a father

0|0
    0|0
  • He meant your pussy was tight.

Some guys think that having given birth loosens up your vagina..

0|0
    0|0
  • There's a general expectation that women who have given birth won't be as tight as women who have never had kids. He was complimenting you on how tight you felt.

1|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 4

• He thinks women who have kids are loose (which is a misconception).

1|0
    0|0
  • Did you tell him you had a kid before or after you slept together?

0|0
    0|0
  • It wasn't a night stand for him

0|0
    1|0
  • First did you guys use protection, because that might make it seem more suspicious.

0|0
    0|0