Angry at this guy and his sister? now I don't even want to speak to him?

I met this guy 5/6 months ago and we became close, got to know each other. 4 weeks ago after spending some time at my house we had sex, fully unprotected, it wasn't planned and just something that happened. Iv felt really poorly since and have a feeling I have got pregnant.
I gave a 5 year old from a previous partner.
This guy loves with his sister and they are close and he decided to tell her he slept with me without using anything and it's looking like I could be pregnant, she had a go at him calling him stupid etc then decided to put to him that I trapped him into a baby, I'm absolutely fuming she even thought thus and clearly prejudge me, iv told him not to speak to me and I can't even believe someone could presume something when her brother was part to blame to..
Now I am so angry I can't even face speaking to him and don't have a clue what to do?

12

Most Helpful Guy

• The first thing you need to think about is what to do with this "baby."

Most Helpful Girl

• Take a test and go from there. If you are pregnant you will obviously have to muscle through your resentment toward him and his sister but if you are not then you can move on and forget they even came into your life. How old is this guy? His sister has no rights judging you before knowing you but unfortunately that happens more often than not these days.

• He's 25. I presume she's judging me because I have a 5 year old from a previous partner

• Yeah but that's still an ignorant reason to judge. She is the exact reason why I don't like meeting new people.

What Guys Said 1

• I don't know what to do, either.

What Girls Said 0

The only opinion from girls was selected the Most Helpful Opinion, but you can still contribute by sharing an opinion!