If a guy says he is not in love with you anymore?

That means he was just trying to hurt the girl and never did really love her in that way? Well that is what two different guys told me. Your thoughts?

15

Most Helpful Guy

• It's his way of breaking up and to hurt a girl feelings. Also it shows he is tired of being with the girl and his heaet isn't in it anymore.
    Also it means to that the person changed so much that the other person in a way is giving up on caring and loving the person.

Most Helpful Girl

• It doesn't necessarily mean he intentionally tried to hurt her. Peoples feelings can change over time. So it doesn't mean the love he felt wan't real. Sometimes people grow apart.

It all depends on the person though, and the situation. . If a guy is immature and he feels hurt by the girl. He may just say that to hurt her.. to make her feel the hurt he feels.

• Even if he never treated her like he was in love with her? I mean it would be some consistent behavior. I get what you are saying but men are different.

• It must be something wrong with his life? How about her life? Or a guy never cared. Some men still say they love a woman but dont

• A guy who doesn't love a girl , but tells her he does is just playing her for a fool. Only she can determine if he does or not. I tend to go with my gut. I'm very perceptive , so i know i can trust my
      Intuition. If he loves her.. she'll know it. If he doesn't.. then she will feel confused and unsure about his intentions

If a girl has to ask if a guy loves her or loved her then the answer is probably " no". She wouldn't even contemplate this question if he did

What Guys Said 4

• Well, that means that now he doesn't love you like before.

• When a relationship get tough and a guy feel like nothing he can do to save the relationship then the guy will lose love for the relationship. He can still have love for you but he's just ready to move on.

• He just falls out of love, he's not necessarily trying to hurt you

• They're just trying to spare your feelings.

The guy did care at one point but fell out of love, most likely. In any case, he was trying to make it clear that there isn't any chance of getting back together.

What Girls Said 0

The only opinion from girls was selected the Most Helpful Opinion, but you can still contribute by sharing an opinion!