What would you tell your ex if they were in front of you right now?

Would you tell them to fuck off? to get back with you? that you have a porsche, a mansion and a private yet now? that he's the father of your child?

I would tell mine I love her and I wish things were how they were when we first got together.

Most of your answers are so depressing

4238

Most Helpful Guy

• Well, assuming my deceased wife doesn't count as an ex, I would ask them all how they're doing, I would be happy if they're doing well and disappointed if they're doing bad. Then I would wish them well, hug them if they'd let me, and go about my business.

• I'm glad you don't hate any of them. That sounds like a nice reunion.

• Excellent response.

• thanks for mho

Most Helpful Girl

• Well, we have no hard feelings toward each other, soooo it'd probably just be a totally normal, catching up on life conversation

• That's great! probably how every relationship should end

What Guys Said 37

• "Now I think know why you cheated on me but I hold no grudge, it wouldn't have worked out between us anyway. I hope you're happy now."

• The immature side of me then : spit on them and tell them off.

The mature side of me now : I don't hate you or anything, I just don't need you in my life now.

• I would tell her that I am sorry we didn't work out, I regret all of the things that I did that contributed to our demise, and I hope that she feels the same.

• "Thank you for dumping me and marrying that greasy cook off the USS BIRMINGHAM. Thanks to your inability to be faithful and constant need for DICK - even while I was away on deployment - I have now been happily married to the woman of my dreams for thirty years. Wouldn't have happened if you hadn't spread for that shitbird (that you ended up having to divorce only two years later). I know I said I wasn't ready to get married... but we were living together and sharing expense and I was doing most of the bill paying... but if you had given me a few more months - I may have actually proposed to you. SO THANKS for not being patient with me and dumping me and marrying that shit ball!! YOU SAVED MY LIFE!!!"

• ""What is the future like?"

• I'd be nice and cordial, ask how she's been and everything. Then I'd just say something like, "it was great bumping into you, take care!" and that'd be that.

I left things on very good terms with my longest ex, but to be totally honest I'd just as soon not bump into her.

• i would walk away the moment she starts speaking to me, and when she ask me why, i tell her, i can remember you doing the same when i tried talking to you. Get lost :)

• "I miss what we had, but I'm glad we're not together anymore. I hope life has treated you well."

• I'd say nothing and walk away, everything that should have been said to her was, I have nothing more to say to her.

• It would be really weird, seeing as me and my ex were together for about 4 years and ended it on VERY bad terms. But.. it's been a fair number of years now... I think if I ever ran into her again I wouldn't be angry... just somewhat... neutral. Ask how her life has been explain that we were young and made mistakes and then wish her the best.

• I'd make some small talk while thinking of an excuse to leave. Or I'd just leave. Depends on how I'm feeling that day.

• "Where's the money for shipping all your shit back to you?"

• I hope you didn't spend too much

• Was it worth that much?

• @jacquesvol I figured after over a decade togther, I should get her stuff back to her, since she was making no effort to do it herself (and I wanted it out of my home). I have just written it off as a loss but if she were to repay the money I wouldn't say no.

• "I miss you " is what I am going to say but I will never get back to her though.

• "Up for some Dungeons and Dragons?"

I don't have an ex, but if I ever broke up with someone I wouldn't try to be salty about it.

• Not a damn thing. I'd just keep walking.

• I think Bowman said it best, "FUCK YOU, CHARLIE!"

• Lol I see her everyday, and I don't know can't be mean. She help me with my homework and projects bro

• I now see how she has gone through guys left and right that it's really her not me that was the issue

• It took awhile, but I got over you. All it took was remembering the times when you made it clear that you was more important than us. I truly hope you're finding what you've been looking for in Africa.

• I'm glad you really hurt me because I've grown into a different person for the better now

• Having fun with your baby's daddy?

• Well.. Id say, "So you cheated on me, cheated on your ex, after giving him an STD, and now your with a new guy? Does he know you have an STD? Poor fellow. By the way, fuck you.

• I would be like, "Get outta here if you know what's good for you, you psycho stalking bitch.". She REALLY crossed the line last time.

• it depends how we ended the relationship...

it good to be nice... as there's a reason for them to be your ex

• I would just wish her all the best and that I hope she has a happy life

• I would fuck her... and then tell her how much of a crazy bitch she is XD

• So when do we start dating, mysterious time-traveler?

• I would say, I miss the crazy drunken sex we used to have.

• I'd ignore her completely and pretend she doesn't exist, and keep walking šŸ˜Ž

• Thank you, for helping me be what I am now

• More from Guys
    7

What Girls Said 41

• "So how's college? What's up with the letter A?"

I don't know... lol

We broke up a LONG ass time ago. He's turned himself into a pretty cool dude. He was a cool guy, then got abusive, then we broke up, then we both grew up and he seems to have a handle on himself now.

He never did date anyone who's name didn't begin with "A" though... he's had a plethora of girlfriends and they've all had A names... which is odd to me. Like, what are the chances that you've had like 17 girlfriends since freshman year of HS and they've all started with the same letter?

• The letter thing is weird!

Not exactly the same thing but it reminded me of a girl I know. Her boyfriend died and like 2 months later she had a new boyfriend and he looks soooooo similar to the one who died and has the same name.

• I know! Like, I'm Alex, and then he had an Audrey and an Abby, and an Ashleigh, Amber... you get the idea... and now he's with an Alexis.

And I promise I'm not a freak who stalks her ex. This is what happens when you still run in the same circle lol I've literally met them all. And they all have liked me until he says, "We dated once." Then they hate me. Like, spaz down, sweetheart, that was 8 years ago lmao

But the look thing is odd too. I get the types thing, but if they're so similar I'd be put off!

• I'd let my dimply grin speak for itself and keep walking.

• I'd say to him "At the time, I didn't appreciate the mind games, the cheating, the lies and the constant heartache but now I do appreciate it because it's shown me that I deserved so much better and that I am much stronger and happier than you'll ever be and I'm with someone who makes me feel amazing, enjoy a lifetime of sluts and depression"

*snaps finger in a 'z' formation and struts away looking fabulous*

• It would just be pleasantries at this point.

"Well this is a surprise! Hey, how've you been?"

"Hey, good to see you! I've been pretty good, can't complain. How about you?"

"I'm doing well, things are good."

"That's good to hear. "

"Yeah. Well, I have to run, but it was nice seeing you."

"Nice seeing you too. Later. "

And that would be it.

• missed me? :)

we're on okay terms, but i do avoid him. primarily because he's not over it... even tho it's been like 5 years -___-

• I forgive you, but I will never forget. Thanks to you I'm scarred and scared of any guy that comes into my life because he might do what you did to me. I'm happy and I love my life life right now, so in a way I'm grateful for the way things turned out.

• I'd ask why he had to be married, why did he start dating when he was married, why didn't he tell me, just basically "why?" :c

• That tattoo was a terrible decision and I'm disappointed that I wasn't there to talk you out of it.

*cough*

Actually I'd just make awkward small talk, wish him the best, and carry on with my day. We parted on pretty good terms, but I don't really want to talk to him.

• A tattoo wih your name or something? or just some ugly tattoo?

• Yeah, true. I hope he's happy with it, at least.

Well, no need to talk about it, but if you ever do need to vent or something, you can always message. :)

• Thank you :)

• i'd tell him to get the fuck away from me.

• Nice to see you. You look great. Love to catch up but I've i can't keep your replacement waiting, it's date night. Caio.

• I would have no words for him.
    We ended on a rough note.

• I'm on speaking terms with almost all of my ex partners, the ones I'm not I hold no grudge against. Life is too short to get hung up on people that don't matter.

• i would get up and walk away.. there is nothing i would talk about.. to him..

• I would probably be like, "Oh, hey. What's up?" because I didn't date any of my exes for more than a month lol. There's not a whole lot of heartbreak when you've only been together for a few weeks.

• One I would just roll my eyes. The other I would probably just say I'm sorry shit didn't work out. No beef.

• I would tell him these exact words. "I loved you and you left me, hurting me and running away. You lost the unconditional love of someone who made you happy. I hope you feel regret when you think about me. Have fun with her."

• Step away before I call the cops.

• Depends on the ex, the context and what they say to me/if they approach me...

• I would tell him that it the girl he cheated on who was responsible for super glue-ing all of his books, shirts and stuff on his bedroom ceiling, and pouring spoiled milk in his sneakers, and that I enjoyed every moment of it. :) :)

• Depends on which one. I'd probably slap the shit outta Avery. Twice. And me and Eric would probably just talk about random stuff.

• "I've haven't felt again about anyone the same way that I felt about you. But I'm so over it. I hope you'lol find happiness in life!"

• 1st ex, I wouldn't be able to look at him let alone talk to him
    2nd ex, I'd ask him how he's been and stuff.

• Hope to never see u again. I found a better guy now who is far of me but way better than you , he takes care of me and is just amazing , your total opposite :) i dont care about ur life anymore

• šŸŽµWhy you gotta be so rude?šŸŽµ

• What ex? Lol

• Mine contacts me every so often. If I saw him in person though, I would just run up and hug him, ask him how he has been, and catch up. There was a lot of love in our relationship and we are on good/speaking terms now.

• I would ask him why he's not at work then tell him to get in bed so we can go to sleep for a bit. It's only 5:30am

• "I hope you burb in hell for violating me, you rapist pig" *proceeds to slit his throat*

• i would tell him i love him and i miss him and i wish the distance didn't separate us and i miss him. and i realized maybe you are my one. and i realized i love you and wished i would have told you

• You suck...

• More from Girls
    11