What would you tell your ex if they were in front of you right now?

Would you tell them to fuck off? to get back with you? that you have a porsche, a mansion and a private yet now? that he's the father of your child?

I would tell mine I love her and I wish things were how they were when we first got together.

Most of your answers are so depressing

4238

Most Helpful Guy

• Well, assuming my deceased wife doesn't count as an ex, I would ask them all how they're doing, I would be happy if they're doing well and disappointed if they're doing bad. Then I would wish them well, hug them if they'd let me, and go about my business.

• I'm glad you don't hate any of them. That sounds like a nice reunion.

• Excellent response.

• thanks for mho

Most Helpful Girl

• Well, we have no hard feelings toward each other, soooo it'd probably just be a totally normal, catching up on life conversation

• That's great! probably how every relationship should end