Wtf I have no idea what he wants?

Okay me and my boyfriend just broke up we both decided to end it together, even though he said he wasn't sure, but in the end he was just telling me to move on and forget about him and that he hopes I find someone who deserves me and to not think about him and to be happy, and then he was like after tonight do we still talk or not as he said he still wanted too, and then he liked this picture I drew on Facebook, Does he know what he wants? He turned weird after people at his work place said his relationship isn't real as we live about 2 hours and 30 mins away. But haven't heard from him by text or anything... I just wonder if he actually misses me or regrets listening to other people

• He still wants you
    Vote A
  • He doesn't want a relationship with you
    Vote B
  • Don't know
    Vote C
  • Other
    Vote D
Select age and gender to cast your vote:
I'm a GirlI'm a Guy

0|0

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 0

Be the first guy to share an opinion
and earn 1 more Xper point!

What Girls Said 1

• He may or may not have been brainwashed by these 'People at his work,' he may even have asked for their Opinion about your relationship Being... LDR, which he may have had a problem with.
    No matter what, he still wants you in his life, at his own convenience now somehow, but not as a wife or with any strife, he merely wants to Be... Friends right now.
    It's your choice, your call, what you may want to do in a sticky situation sour ball like this. I see a relationship now somehow, with him wanting his cake and eating it too, but not so "Weird," it happens every day.
    Good luck. xx

1|0
    0|0