Ex left me and my kids for her... married her 11 months later, kid due next month. 35 years old with 3 kids... Do you think it'll last?

• last
  • won't last
I'm way beyond over him but I want karma to catch both of them.

22

Most Helpful Guy

• You want karma to catch them? You purposely WANT bad things to happen to that relationship - because what he did to you? That's not very kind to the 3 kids she has and the one about to be born.

Who knows if it'll last or not. About the only things I'd be concerned with is the type of father he'll be to your kids. Will he be there for them when they need him? Will he keep up with his child support payments? Will he support you in your decisions with the kids? Trust me, when the kids spend their time with him, you'll hear all about how that household runs, both good and bad.

I know these are serious questions about him showing responsibility, considering his example of that was to leave you and the kids for another woman.

Most Helpful Girl

• Heck no. She can't trust a man like that. No woman can.

What Guys Said 1

• Won't last, but i also wouldn't bet that that means he'll fall right back with you.

What Girls Said 1

• Be prepared... they always come back when they find out the grass on the other side is dead!