I can't get over my ex and I should be?

My boyfriend broke up with me about 3 months ago and I can't seem to stop thinking about him like I wonder what he has been up to kind of thing? He broke up with me basically because I didn't want to have sex with him yet and we we were only together for about a month. It clearly showed through that he didn't like me for me but rather my body and my looks and was just interested in sex. It makes me sick thinking about him having success in a relationship or just being with any girl, but I can't get my mind off of it. I know it's wrong to say he is an asshole because he just wanted something different but I can't help but be pissed at him because his intentions were clearly different and he kind of used me. I feel like I should be over him because I know he was not for me. While we were together I think my voice told me somewhat he wasn't for me but I didn't listen and I let him break things off first. However I still can't stop thinking about him and I still sometimes hope I run into him somewhere one day. How can I get over him and stop thinking about him? I know that time is an answer but I need something else.

02

What Guys Said 2

• sorry for what you've been through, getting over mean new way of thinking , actions to live your own daily life. so it’s your time to get shine, friends. and the TV is all yours. you get to pick what you want to watch every night+popcorn=(yummy) . just get more attractive, seriously. do it only for you. and focus on yourself.

you may think you'll never be able to get over him, but eventually you do and life is just as good as it was before, probably even better.

Good luck =)

• Find and do/ participate in some kind of activity. Focus on that.

What Girls Said 0