Had sex with a guy 3 weeks ago?

I had sex with a guy 3 weeks ago and found out I was pregnant this morning, we had been worried about me being pregnant, he has cried over the thought and said he's terrified etc but when I told him I was pregnant he didn't really make anything of it, he's still speaking to me but he didn't make a big deal of it, he did it 'I'm going to be a dad?:)'...
I offered him to do a test together at the start of the week on Friday but then couldn't wait so did it this morning and sent him a pic of it, i asked him if he was still coming to do the test tomorrow and he said yeah, I'm now starting to wonder if he believes me?, if he's wanting me to still do it (despite already having done one) to see if it's a lie? He didn't react like I thought he would? Does it sound like he thinks I'm lying?

01

What Guys Said 1

• I believe congratulations are in order. I hope this is what you and him wanted.

I don't think he believes you're lying at all. The VAST majority of girls don't make up lies about that (thankfully). I think he's numb, thinking he's going to be a dad. With a lot of guys that point doesn't sink in for a while. It didn't with me. I didn't know if I was ready for a kid. BUT... God gives us 9 months to prepare for a baby. As the day gets closer and closer, the reality starts to fill in.

Then the moment comes when he holds that little one, and OMG... it becomes the most precious thing he's ever seen or held. As for not feeling ready, remember, there are NO "professional" parents. We're all amateurs!

What Girls Said 0