Anyone ever get back with an ex and have it work out well?

Just wanna know if it's actually happened with anybody

13

Most Helpful Guy

• Of course it is possible, especially if you broke up for reasons unconnected to the relationship, like you both moved to different states to go to college. But at least 95% of reconciliations will end with another breakup.

What Girls Said 1

• I had an ex come back after 9 months and then again 3 years later. I was a fool for thinking he'd ever change. But like a fool im on here looking for hope my most recent ex will come back. It's been three months now did two months no contact then a quick text about his stuff which I got a pretty much got a must reply so I'll just say as little as possible.

People do get back together but both have to be willing to change and accept the changes that have happened in each other x

What Guys Said 2

• Yes and its going great

• I hope one day this happens to me, but it doesn't really look good right now.. we broke up about a month ago.. and haven't talked in 2 weeks.. So I'm not sure if she will even talk to me again