What does he mean by this (text conversation)?

He let me go for the second time, and I don't know what I did wrong. He told me that he didn't want to do it anymore.

When I texted him that I was sorry and that if he wanted me out of his life I would truly understand.

this was our text conversation:

me: sorry about last night I hope you're not mad at me, but if you truly want me out of your life I will truly understand k

him: hmmm I'm just tired of it lol

me: ok I understand

him: how so

me: you're just tired of the whole situation with me I don't blame you

him: hmm who cares

me: I do because I'm truly sad because I still have feelings for you

him: hmmm
him: I just want to be ok I don't want to be hated

me: I don't hate k I sorta hate myself right and am not in a good place and haven't been my whole life

him: hmmm I feel bad

me: don't feel bad for saying what you truly feel k I'm just thankful you told me the truth so I can move on

him: is that what you really want

me: no, it breaks my heart to even say it but it's what you want and I love you so much that I'm willing to let go so you can live your life k and I don't hate you so neve think that

he stopped responding after that. What do you think he means by all of this?

10

What Guys Said 0

What Girls Said 1

• He wanted out but doesn't want you to have bad feelings toward him about it.