My husband (who walked out on our family) said that my new boyfriend was a downgrade. Why would he say this?

Also, Why does he always ask me where this relationship is going?

25

Most Helpful Girl

• Being this Ball less Wonder 'Walked out on our family,' he is still Feeling somewhat Territorial.
    The next time he asks you about your Boyfriend Business, tell him to talk to Your... New Lawyer, you have nothing to say today.
    Good luck. xx

• Thank you, sweetie, for the upvote. xxoo

• Thank you so much for your Own Vote of Confidence here, dear, and I am quite Confident you will do everything right.:)) xxoo

What Guys Said 5

• The guy who walked out on you is the downgrade! Tell him your relationship is going places where he couldn't take you!!

• he calls it like how he sees it, doesn't necessarily mean he is right.

• Why does your ex husband say your new boyfriend is a downgrade? Are you serious?

• Deadly lol

• Imagine your ex husband started banging some young twentysomething hottie. How would you feel?

• Relieved

• Why not? He obviously want to keep you to himself, as would any other selfish guy.

• Regret and jealousy probably.

What Girls Said 1

• i heard that happened before. He still feels your happiness and wish for it