Help with my ex, would like to get her back?

My ex and I dated for a year and a couple of months. It was a LDR for most of it except for 4 months. She broke up with me at the end of September. I didn't wasn't to break up and I wanted to make it work. She said she wasn't happy and the distance was getting too hard. So after we broke up I asked her to call me and we talked for an hour about things that went right or wrong and what she was afraid of. I told her that I still loved her and was going to fight for her and asked of I was worth fighting for she said yes. which is good in my book. So I have been in NC with her for about 18 days now. I was going to send her a text tonight saying I was just at an awesome hockey game. Do you remember the one we went to? It made me think of you. I am going to a hockey game later tonight so I'm not lying to her. I have been improving my self over the NC period, going to the gym, going out more and I got an awesome job offer over the weekend too and picke up a new hobbie too. What do you think about sending that message to her and everything?

01

What Girls Said 0

What Guys Said 1

• mmm. improving yourself is a good idea, as i know than sending her a message, its good if you can meet her, show yourself, its not previous you, its improved you.