How to forget a crush that you like so much?

I like him so much, and he likes me too. He played a very romantic song that exist to our story (the song is Say You Like Me by We The Kings). But when I added his Line account, I was very surprised about his profile picture. It's his photo with a girl. They looks so close and intimately. My heart feel so sick and broken that i can't even stop thinking about it.
I don't know why, but every boy that I met and fall in love with are liars. All of them! :'-(

42

Most Helpful Guy

Most Helpful Girl

• I had one Big crush at your age and I played too hard to get and he left the country, I was devastated, I thought I would never forget him... But I did, you'll meet other people. Try avoiding him to make the process easier on you, and time will heal things :) !

• Ya, although it's very hard to forget and avoid him, but I believe what you said, Time will heal things.

What Guys Said 1

• Masturbate to them mentally and you'll get sick of doing the same thing again and again ๐Ÿ˜‚ hope this helps๐Ÿ‘

What Girls Said 3

• Find someone else

• I would stop talking to him and try to think about something else, which is easier said then done. Eating and eating and watching movies help me, you could also try listening to music (no sad songs!). Cry it out if you must but you have to get to a point where you feel like moving on, there's Plently of fish in the sea and this This guy was only a crush.

• Thanks for the suggestion. But hard to move on, he did a very remarkable thing in my heart..

• Just try and meet new people and shift your focus to someone else is all I can recommend. It's not an overnight process though!!