Did he broke up with me because he found someone new?

He broke up with me but he says he doesn't want me out if his life. He says he is not yet ready for a relationship but we've been together for 3 years and we started as best friends. He then says that he doesn't love me anymore but he gets jealous when a guy talks to me.

We recently started working. We are in different companies. He started acting distant when he got his job. But assures me that there's no other girl.

I can't understand him. Does he still love me or just keeps me around as his back up? Or did he broke up with me because he found someone new?

He broke up with me via chat. He became angry when i asked him to break up with me face to face.

21

Most Helpful Guy

• sorry for what happened
    I know it's hurt and hard feelings, but you need to move on. never let him get in the way of your joy. so go ahead and sing out loud in the car with the windows down, and dance in your living room, and stay up all night laughing, and paint your walls any color you want, and enjoy some port wine and chocolate cake. just live your life and everything will be ok

Good luck.

Most Helpful Girl

• I think he is just keeping you around, which in his case, very childish behaviour. Move on, and do whatever you please. He broke up with you, so he shouldn't be controlling what you do or who you see.

What Guys Said 0

The only opinion from guys was selected the Most Helpful Opinion, but you can still contribute by sharing an opinion!

What Girls Said 1

• mostly yes
    i think you need to move on, and never talk to him again