I don't want to pursue any relationship with him but it is his birthday?

This guy is playing mind games and feel like he doesn't respect me from his actions. I was mad at him a couple of days ago for things he said and I have no intention of seeing him. He didn't replied my text and call since two days I met him. Today is his birthday but I am angry about him. I dint buy him any gift. I am thinking of turning my phone off and ignore him than pretend everything is ok and wish him a happy birthday

21

Most Helpful Guy

• you don't need to turning your phone off, show the courage that you have an independent life, thoughts, feelings. don't answer him or block his number and everything will be ok.

Good lucK

Most Helpful Girl

• ... Turning my phone off and ignore him than pretend everything is ok and wish him a happy birthday.
    Put him on your own Pay no mind Long Lost list and bid him farewell from the comfort of your own living room.
    Good luck and enjoy your weekend. xxoo

What Guys Said 0

The only opinion from guys was selected the Most Helpful Opinion, but you can still contribute by sharing an opinion!

What Girls Said 1

• Maybe you shouldn't even wish him a happy birthday. Just turn off your phone and if he ask you why you didn't say happy birthday, just say "oh I forgot" hahaha