Why would you be mad if you saw your ex?

why would you be mad if you saw your ex with someone else right after your breakup.

34

Most Helpful Guy

• Because I'd know she left me to be with a different guy, any other reason was just a lame excuse... It does make you think she could have cheated on you and you wonder how long she felt like she didn't want you anymore because its probable you'd not know until after she tells you.

What Girls Said 3

• Because sometimes even though you know that the relationship would never have worked the idea that they have moved on so quickly can sting a bit. I've had this happen before where I've had mixed feelings...I knew we weren't meant to be together and I wanted to see my ex happy but at the same time it kind of hurt to see them with someone else.

• Because you still have feelings for ur ex and it hurts to see them with some one else. Been there done that it really hurts just find some one new to take ur mind off ur ex.

• cuz you still love him/her ^_^

What Guys Said 3

• If I broke up with them, or if we both decided to call it off, I honestly wouldn't be upset, unless the person they were seeing was an ass or something. However, if I was the one dumped, I would be mad mostly because it would feel like they left me for the other person, and I would wonder just how long they had been seeing each other before we broke up.

• Because when you were with them, you had their attention/admiration. Now they have shifted that focus to someone else. It just hurts. If you guys really had something, then of course it's hard to get used to the thought and it could really hurt. Doesn't matter if you broke up with them even. It's just tough.

• because you feel cheated...even if its not true .