Not too sure what to do?

My ex broke up with me about 4-5 weeks ago. It was long distance by three hours. I was doing nc with her since the day after we broke up. The reasons why we broke up were the distance was getting too hard on her and she was afraid of the future and emotional disconnect when we were apart. So Friday night I texted her saying I went to a hockey game and it reminded me of the one we went together. She responded and was asking questions about it and who I went with. I would like to get back together with her. But when we last talked she said that it wasn't the right time for us to betogether right now because of where we are. I only have a semester left of school and I have a job lined up back home in the same town as her. She doesn't know this because it just happend a week ago. But I don't know I feel like she would want to get back together but also wouldn't. She probably has 3 guys that would love to date her. I was thinking of texting her later today after j get out of work. What are your thoughts?

0|0

Have an opinion?

What Girls Said 1

• Then, try to move on.

0|0
    0|0

What Guys Said 0

Be the first guy to share an opinion
and earn 1 more Xper point!

Loading... ;