What can you do or what would you do with catfishing your ex?

I have the opportunity. ... if it was you, would you do it? If so, how would you use it to your advantage? Embarrass them, stand them up, reject them?

31

Most Helpful Guy

• Grow up, and walk away

Most Helpful Girl

• Honestly I wouldn't do it, because then I would probably find out something I didn't know, and compare to how they were talking to me as the catfish and me when we were dating etc.

What Guys Said 0

The only opinion from guys was selected the Most Helpful Opinion, but you can still contribute by sharing an opinion!

What Girls Said 2

• I wouldn't catfish my ex. I think that be counter-productive, opposite to moving on or trying to if I choose to waste energy and and put time into actually trying to spite him. The best form of revenge in my opinion is just showing them you're fine, and happier, better off without them. Catfishing them will more than likely just make the catfisher look a bit cray.

• I wouldn't do none of those. I would try to focus on myself and improve my life not waste my time and energy stalking my ex. Life is too short for that nonsense and i don't think it will help you feel better either. Let the past behind and live the present and future. It s the only way to feel better.