I think he is going to break up with me.

My boyfriend cheated at the weekend and I forgave him as I have been unfaithful in the past.

He was fine for the first 24 hours then he became insanely guilty and needed tome to think. He said at the time that he thought I should of broke up with him and that I think that what he deserves.

I have spoken to him here and there and he has said that he has finished thinking, that he has made a decision on whether or not he can still be with me and that we will get together tomorrow to talk about it. He said he could tell me over the phone, text etc about what his decision is. he said to me that he want to do it face to face. I sound to be like he's breaking up with me?

Also we've been together 3 and a half years and everything was amazing before that. He has also said he is still in love with me.

Does every agree and if so how can I convince him to stay?

01

Most Helpful Guy

• I had a horrible experience where my first love who I dated for 4 years cheated on me and then left me for the other guy. I know how horrible it feels, and in case he does leave you, remember that just because you are sad now doesn't mean you will be sad in the future. You will find another guy who is better than the one you just lost.

In terms of what to do, keep yourself busy so you don't sink into a slump. Also, rely on your friends and make new friends. I'll gladly be your friend if you'd like, and I'm more than willing to listen to anything you need to vent about. My aim is amustelafuro, if you'd like to chat.

I'm sure you will get over this and be better off then you would have been if he had stayed with you. Remember, it's his loss, not yours.

What Guys Said 0

The only opinion from guys was selected the Most Helpful Opinion, but you can still contribute by sharing an opinion!

What Girls Said 0