Signs an ex is being civil with you vs signs he's being friendly? Is there a thin line?

In your opinion, what are signs that an ex is being friendly towards you vs signs that your ex is merely being civil towards you?

Im struggling to differentiate.

01

Most Helpful Guy

• I think and I could be wrong is a cordial relationship is conversation that is very light and just on the surface while friendly is a little deeper

• Ok. Thank you :) what would a cordial conversation entail vs a friendly conversation then?

• I think so. Think of a cordial conversation as two complete strangers but a friendly chat is among two that know each other

• Ok I'll think of it that way then :) now all I need to do is figure out if he wants to be a thing again!

What Guys Said 0

The only opinion from guys was selected the Most Helpful Opinion, but you can still contribute by sharing an opinion!

What Girls Said 0