Do u think they will never break up?

They seem compatible if they have been together for 8 years...
He's never going to leave her is he?
... He lives with his girlfriend... They are both 29 and have been together for 8 years...

She is very overweight and he is very attractive...

Anyways... He looks miserable with her... I have heard them fighting too... She was yelling at him saying she wants a baby now and he was obviously trying to help her lose weight (she is an unhealthy weight)

But it now she is pregnant... He's never gonna leave her now is he?

... My gut tells me that he is only with her cos he is comfortable but I don't think he is particularly happy...
or is he in love?

He's not gonna want to leave the baby once it's born... So he will stay anyway won't he?

she is definitely in love with him... She is always posting stuff in fb about how much she loves him... But he never writes that it even says "I love u to" on her posts...

21

Most Helpful Guy

• "she is definitely in love with him... She is always posting stuff in fb about how much she loves him... But he never writes that it even says "I love u to" on her posts..."

That is not a clear indicator of love. It's social media, and like actual media, people fake it.
    Also, what's your interests in his love life?
    You want him? Are you "having" him?

Most Helpful Girl

• And why is this any of your concern?

What Guys Said 0

The only opinion from guys was selected the Most Helpful Opinion, but you can still contribute by sharing an opinion!

What Girls Said 1

• How does this concern you? I mean it doesn't really matter too you wether they break up unless you have something for him