Lost cause?

Sat next to this girl this past semester and we talked everyday and I realized I started to like her so I asked her out on a date and she said yes so we went on the date. Then finals came, so on the last day I asked her to a second one the following week. She canceled on me the day before because she was at her aunt's house.

No matter, about two weeks later I asked her on a date again (through the phone, obviously, since school was over) and she took a couple days to reply and she asked me which day and I told her and she was busy that day. So I gave her a couple more options and she said she was busy those days too. I told her that she can call me if she had time to hang out. But that was a week ago and I haven't heard from her since. I haven't seen her in a month. She won't be back at the college she's going somewhere else, but it's in the area. Is this a complete loss?
Lost cause?
0
2