Hmmmmm is this normal?

Me and my ex have been broken up 8 months we dated 7 years. Recently he asked me on xbox to play and we talk every once in awhile
He is dating someone for about 7 months is this normal

0|0

Most Helpful Guy

• He wants to keep you on the back burner just to have someone to rebound back to so he can't get over it easier. Or ,,,, she's the rebound and he doesn't want you to think he has moved on.
    Wants to keep the door open.
    7 years is along time. That relationship will be never ever forgotten. You will never totslly be able to let go of each other. No matter what.
    Your bound in heart and soul for the rest of your lives to some point.
    You know that.
    The feelings will never fade.
    It does still hurt doesn't it? It's never not going to be painful. Not as painful as it has been but still. You will allways feel it

Good luck. Be strong.

0|0
    0|0

Most Helpful Girl

• I think it depends on what you speak about. He is showing an interest in you and flirting? If he is then no i don't think its normal to have a relationship like that but if he is just trying to be friendly and not push anything then its fine (as you said you dated for 7 years and only broke up 8 months ago) i am pretty sure he just misses you and wants to make sure you are fine. You were apart of his life for a long time and you mean/meant something to him. If however things do become a little more serious or flirty then i would kind of not pursue the friendship as you could end up hurting the girl he is currently seeing and/or hurting yourself. You guys ended it for a reason. If you guys are meeting up often though then i would say if you are not planning on getting back together to kind of slow things down until he either leaves his current girlfriend or things are a little more serious between them because it is a little unfair on her:)

0|0
    0|0

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 1

• Yup it's normal.

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 3

• I'm not one to keep in contact with an ex but if you feel like you're ok with chatting again then that's ok. If it's making you uncomfortable then just get out of it

0|0
    0|0
  • its xbox dont overreact. He could probably not have anyone to play with so he asked you

0|0
    0|0
  • Normal for who? Everyone is different...

0|0
    0|0