After a breakup can you call him?

Well we got into a fight for a stupid conversation that i saw, the thing is that i talked about in the wrong time and the wrong place, we have 4 days without talking yesterday he speak to me, and started by saying why am i so complicated? I was like for real dude... Well the thing is that he left me in blue on whatsapp and he didn't speak to me again, i need a money from a loan that we have is 50/50 and he forgot about it. Should i remind him the money cause i dont want to be the one that speaks

21

Most Helpful Guy

• Do what you have to do, if you do need the money and the loan was 50/50, I think that your fight doesn't change the fact that you have the right of getting 50% of the money.

Most Helpful Girl

• Doesn't sound like y'all actually broke up. Just that your not talking.

Yes you should remind him of that and maybe talk about what y'all argued about. Though this time try to remain calm and rational.

What Guys Said 0

The only opinion from guys was selected the Most Helpful Opinion, but you can still contribute by sharing an opinion!

What Girls Said 1

• Where is the break up? You just haven't spoken in 4 days, big deal. If you want to be broken up text him you want the money. Otherwise wait for the dust to settle.